Offering maximum utility, this knife serves many purposes. A full tang blade partners with nearly 4 feet of paracord to give you added versatility when you are out in the wild. A lightweight, slim sheath has a removable clip to give added packing options.
- Full tang construction ensures durability
- Plain edge blade is easy to sharpen and does it all
- 45 inches (114.3 cm) of paracord make up the handle padding and can be removed to tackle other needs
- Lightweight sheath is reversible and the belt loop can be removed or used to strap it to your pack
- Slim profile extends from tip to butt
- Lightweight design for minimalist travel
- Comes with a copy of Bear Grylls Ã Pocket Guide for easy reference