The First Responder Hi-Vis Jacket delivers superior all-weather protection in a versatile design with enhanced ventilation and waterproofing.
All end users will need to assess the specific hazards in their workplace in order to determine the appropriate types and levels of personal protective clothing and equipment that they might need.
To maintain proper performance, 5.11AÂ® products must be maintained in accordance with the care instructions on the product label.
- Meets the requirements of ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R & P, Class 3 on high vis side
- Modular, 5-in-1, all-weather high-visibility jacket
- Enhanced duty-related features for peak performance
- Convertible lining
- Seam-sealed nylon construction
- Roll-up hood
- Barracking at major seams and stress points
- QuixipÂ® System
- Chest pockets
- Hand-warmer pockets
- Internal mesh pocket
- Tactic compatible
- Elasticized, adjustable cuffs
- Storm flaps
- Mic loops
- Epaulette and badge tab kit
- Removable ID panels
- Non-slip shoulder
- YKKÃ‚Â® zippers
You may also like