The boot worn by the world Â leading public safety personnel in a 6 height with side zip, the 5.11AÂ® A.T.A.C. 2.0.
It lighter and more comfortable, yet maintains its reputation for toughness and durability.
A new air flow tongue and full-length dual durometer OrtholiteÂ® footbed work to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable all day, every day.
Another new feature, the Achilles heel flex zone, gives a critical part of your foot more range of motion without compromising support.
The full-grain leather toe, 840D nylon upper and Shock Mitigation SystemÂ® provide the kind of rugged protection you need.
- Air flow breathable tongue construction
- Full-length dual durometer OrtholiteÂ® footbed
- Achilles heel flex zone for enhanced comfort & flexibility
- Shock Mitigation SystemÂ®
- Strobel constructionÂ
- Lighter weight upper construction
- OrtholiteÂ® Achilles cuff for comfort
- YKKÃ‚Â® side zipper
- Slip- and oil-resistant outsole
You may also like