Our first true deployment bag features the kind of versatility men and women in uniform deserve.
The heavy-duty construction allows the hydration-compatible RUSH100Ã¢â€žÂ¢ to thrive in hostile environments, yet its modularity is the ideal response to fast-changing situations.
Side pouches can be quickly detached and converted to a shoulder bag for effortless gear deployment.
A first-grabs pocket keeps readily needed items quickly accessible and includes a fleece-lined eyewear pocket.
The adjustable shoulder strap and gear belt in a 60-liter volume system is capable of carrying your heaviest load.
The adjustable shoulder straps with load lifters and a sternum strap keep things aligned on long hauls and dual compression straps with DuraflexÂ® Autolock buckles ensure everything is tight.
The custom flat aluminum frame provides rigidity, ergonomics and load transfer while the horizontal fiberglass rods provide torsional rigidity
28.5"H x 11.0"L x 10.25"
3661 cubic inch / 60-liters total capacity
Torso Heights: 17"-21"
S/M Belt: 30"-36" Hip
L/XL Belt: 35"-45" Hip
- 5.11Ã¢â‚¬â„¢s signature Center LineÃ¢â€žÂ¢ design
- Front admin compartment with internal zippered and slip pockets
- Lower compartment with exchangeable volume into main compartment
- Dual removable side pouches convert to shoulder bag
- Dual side pass through panels
- Lower straps and gear loops for compression, cargo storage or convertible side pouch shoulder strap
- 270deg zip opening main compartment with internal hydration loop and sleeve
- Top zippered pocket with fleece lined eyewear/media pocket
- Adjustable torso shoulder strap system with quick release and load lifters (17"-21" Torso)
- Custom aluminum and fiberglass frame transfers load to the waist belt
- Removable padded waist belt with web MOLLE for gear attachment: S/M 30"-36" Hip, L/XL 35"-45" Hip
- Dual compression straps with Autolock no slip buckles
- 6x1 name tape and 3x3 loop panel
- External web MOLLE, Rush Tier compatible
- Drain hole
- 500D Nylon (main)
- 1050D Nylon (base)