5.11 Tactical - Stryke Pdu Mn SS Sht CI B - Midnight Navy
Engineered with input from operators in the field, the class b 5.11 stryke pdu shirt takes high performance uniform wear to the next level. Designed to stand up to consistent use in harsh duty environments, the class b 5.11 strike pdu shirt is crafted from our 4.84 oz. Patent pending flex-tac Mechanical stretch fabric for outstanding durability and breathable comfort throughout your shift. A Teflon treatment offers enhanced resistance against stains, spills, and soil, sewn-in military creases and a hidden front zip closure ensure a crisp, professional appearance, and our 5.11 hidden document pockets offer ample covert storage space. Additional features include a Mic pass through access and camera/radio loop enforcement kit, a zippered front placket, an epaulette kit, and a badge tab, Fabric: Cotton 41%/Polyester 28%/Sirona 31%.
- 100% Other Fibers
- Permanent creases ensure clean lines
- Badge tab, camera/radio loop Enforcement kit, pass-through Mic access, hidden front zip closure, epaulette kit
- 4.84 oz. Flex-tac mechanical stretch fabric superior durability and breathable comfort with Teflon treatment for stain, soil, and moisture resistance
- Triple needle stitching, reinforced barracking at Major stress points
- Melamine buttons won't Melt, burn, or crack