Although it offers the versatility of a tactical pack, the COVRT18™ 2.0 is the next iteration in a serious of backpacks designed not to call a lot of attention to itself.
Whether you’re working in austere environments or just want a pack with a street-smart look, we’ve thought about the areas you’ve requested a more discreet appearance and made the necessary improvements.
On the outside you’ll find contemporary features like dual water bottle pockets and a shove-it pocket, but we’ve also included tuckable logos, a TSA friendly laptop compartment, and a front pocket with removable ID panels and slip pockets to tone down your profile.
A flex cuff channel, zippered drop pocket, and dual-access CCW compartment give the COVRT18™ 2.0 another level of hidden gems you’ll surely appreciate in certain environments.
19”H x 10.5”L x 6.5”D
32-liter / 1953 cubic inch
Weight - 2.64 LBS
Fits up to a 15" laptop
- 5.11's signature Center Line™ design
- 500D Nylon | 840D Nylon
- Hydration or TSA checkpoint friendly laptop rear compartment
- Front pocket with removable ID panel, slip pockets, web MOLLE and loop
- Shove-It compartment with side gussets and zippered drop pocket
- Dual side water bottle pockets
- Dual access CCW compartment with internal loop panel
- Internal zippered mesh pockets in main compartment
- External Hypalon® gear loop
- Flex cuff channel
- Tuckable 5.11 logo woven labels