Engineered to provide a quick, smooth, and powerful lighting solution for patrol and tactical environments, the newly redesigned TMTA® L2 Tactical Mission Torch offers three lighting modes, a momentary on toggle, and an intelligent switching feature that allows you to adjust the depth of your cone of vision on the fly.
Crafted from durable and lightweight aerospace grade aluminum, the TMTA® is impact and water resistant.
Two CR123A batteries (included) power the L2, providing up to 320 lumens of light.
Runtime on a single charge is 2.5 hours on high mode, 7 hours on strobe mode, and 55 hours on low mode.
Includes a stamped metal pocket clip, break-away lanyard, and an anti-roll ring for stable and secure carry.
- High performance tactical light
- Tested to ANSI FL1 standards
- Water resistant construction
- Impact resistant to 2 meters
- Two (2) CR123 Duracell batteries included
- Intelligent switch with high/low/strobe modes
- Momentary-on switch
- Rotary dial lock out switch
- Improved stamped metal pocket clip
- Black TPR soft touch anti-roll ring
- Improved break-away lanyard included
- Products containing lithium must ship UPS
- Output: 320 lumens on high and strobe, 15 lumens on low
- Runtime: 2.5 hours on high, 7 hours on strobe, 55 hours on low
- Aerospace grade aluminum
- Regulated circuit for maximum output
- CreeÂ® XPG-B LED
- Gold plated contacts