511 Tactical Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage.
Features a continuous molded-in hinge, patent pending "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Waterproof and Dust Tight Design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Continuous Molded-in Hinge for Added Protection
- Patented Trigger Release Latch System
- Snap-Down Rubber Over-Molded Cushion Grip Handle
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, Solvents, Corrosion, and Fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to Impact Damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Lockable with a padlock
- Retractable Handle and Edge Casters Standard