The boot worn by the world's leading public safety personnel, the 5.11AÂ® A.T.A.C., just got promoted.
It's lighter and more comfortable, yet maintains its reputation for toughness and durability.
A new air flow tongue and full-length dual durometer OrtholiteÂ® footbed work to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable all day, every day. Another new feature, the Achilles heel flex zone, gives a critical part of your foot more range of motion without compromising support.
The full-grain leather toe, 840D nylon upper and shock mitigation system provide the kind of rugged protection you need; while the knife pocket keeps an important ally within reach.
- OrtholiteÂ® full length dual density insole with a bottom layer of OrtholiteÂ® X25 foam for better cushioning and rebound with a top layer of OrtholiteÂ® Lazy recovery foam for a custom comfortable fit.
- Breathable tongue construction to allow maximum airflow
- Hidden knife pocket
- YKKÃ‚Â® side zipper for easy on and off
- Achilles flex zone for better maneuverability
- Polishable full grain leather toe
- Leather and Nylon upper material for better durability
- 5.11Ã‚Â® ATAC midsole and outsole with Shock mitigation systemÃ¢â€žÂ¢
- AgionÃ‚Â® antimicrobial treatment on lining
You may also like